PROGRAMS | PHD PROGRAM
Graduate academic support
- The University of Illinois Urbana Campus Online Application System
- Minimum requirements suggested by the Graduate College
- Information for International Applicants
- General Admission FAQs
Petitions and record requests
- Registration Help with registration questions, deadlines, registration options
- Curriculum Changes How to change your major degree program, add or drop a minor or concentration
- Transferring Credit How to transfer credit taken as an undergraduate or professional student at UIUC, from another graduate degree program at UIUC, as a non-degree student at UIUC or from another accredited institution
- Applying for Re-Entry to the Graduate College Domestic students who have not been registered for three consecutive terms or international students who did not register for a Fall or Spring term who are either applying to a new program or re-entering a program may apply for re-entry
- Help Understanding Policies or Deadlines Consult with our staff to understand Graduate College policies and/or deadlines
- Graduate Student Petitions For requesting an exception to published policies or deadlines
- Enrollment Verification Information Online The University of Illinois has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide enrollment verification information for students in attendance beginning fall 1982 or after.
- U of I Records: Academic Deadlines – Office of the Registrar For information regarding registration periods and official academic dates, including the deadlines for adding and dropping classes. For information about refunds of tuition and fees, see the refund schedule. For information about deadlines and pro-rata refunds for withdrawing from the University, see the withdraw schedule.
- University of Illinois Webstore WebStore is a secure Web site with 24/7 availability, and most software products can be downloaded immediately to your machine only for those who are properly registered.
- TeXlive, MacTeX LaTeX is a document preparation system for high-quality typesetting. It is most often used for medium-to-large technical or scientific documents but it can be used for almost any form of publishing